Monday, January 08, 2007

The Dallas Shopping Mall Experience

Are you interested in Shopping Big D? You're in luck! I've collected all the shopping malls in the city, just for you, my wonderful Blog Reader. Enjoy!

North Park Mall - Dallas TX This is by far the best indoor shopping mall in Dallas with the best stores and location. New stores to this mall include Barneys, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors and Bottego Veneta.

Galleria Dallas - Dallas North Tollway, Dallas TXRunning a very close second for the best indoor shopping mall in Dallas is the Galleria. My favorite stores in the Galleria are Nordstrom, MaxMara and Louis Vuitton .

Highland Park Village - Highland Park TX A favorite haunt of wealthy Highland Park residents, this outdoor mall is too pricey for the everyday shopper. If you're making bank, check out Calvin Klein, Hermes, Chanel and Jimmy Choo.

West Village - Dallas TX More than a place to shop, the new west Village is a trendy place to have fun. Outdoor shops line the streets with hip finds remniscent of SOHO in Manhattan and New York City. Visit the restaurants, spas and stores for home interior, pets and clothing.

Mockingbird Station - Dallas TX Wow! What a fun place to visit. When I'm in a funky mood, I head over to Urban Outfitters or some of the shops in Mockingbird Station such as Ann Taylor Loft, Victoria's Secret or West Elm. This place has a chic feel and good restaurants.

Valley View Centre - Dallas TX Convenient, yet ordinary, Valley View is a great place to go if you need staples, or just to get in touch with your inner-shopper. Not a bad mall at all, just most of the shops are every day like Foleys, Dillards and Sears.

Irving Mall - Irving TX See discription for Valley View.

The Parks at Arlington - Cooper Street, Arlington TX This mall is over-crowded. It's the only mall for miles that serves Arlington and South Dallas so there are gazillions of people flocking to this benign mall at any given time. Good luck finding a parking spot!

Shops at Willow Bend - Plano TXYawn. This is close to my home but I never can find much cute when I go there, despite scouring the racks at Macy's and Bebe. The only place I truly love at Willow Bend is Aldo Accessories and Shoes.

Stone Briar Centre - Frisco TX This is a great mall, a little crowded, but definitely a place to see cool suburbinites scarfing up Bannana Republic and Abercrombie & Finch.

Collin Creek Mall - Plano TX

Golden Triangle Mall - Denton TX

Grapevine Mills Mall - Grapevine TX

Towneast Mall - Garland TX This is the mall I grew up going to, in fact, my grandfather retired
from Sears. Today, all Towneast has going for it is The Gap.

Vista Ridge Mall - Lewisville TX

3 comments:

bigboss said...

US metropolitan areas are reporting lower median existing home prices, due to a high level of foreclosures and short sales, according to a new report from the National Association of Realtors...dallas home for sale

Unknown said...

It was really cool to unwind with the family at the various outlet mall (Florida) in our place and go shop around when we want to. What I liked most in visiting the Florida factory outlets are the restaurants, it was the variety of the food got me enjoying my every experience there.

Sandy Fisher said...

I sure do love Mockingbird Station! I would love to live closer! I'm looking into Dallas Real Estate so I can be by my favorite mall!